Comprehensive Air Traffic Service Course
The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) is launching the Comprehensive Air Traffic Service Course (CATS13) to recruit young, competent men and women who will join the country's elite line of Air Traffic Management Officers (ATMOs).
A. General Qualifications
1. Natural born citizen of the Philippines
3. not more than twenty-six (26) years old as of June 20, 2016,
4. physically, mentally and psychologically fit,
5. of good moral character,
6. with good command of oral and written English
7. without criminal, civil or administrative case, and
8. has not been dishonorably separated from Government or private service.
B. Additional Qualifications: Air Traffic Management Officer (ATMO)
1. Baccalaureate degree holder of any course,
2. computer literate, and3. with 20/20 vision without corrective lenses, and not color blind.
Submit accomplished application forms with:
- Diploma - authenticated copy
- Transcript of Records - authenticated copy
- Birth Certificate - photocopy
- Police Clearance - original copy
- NBI Clearance - original copy
- 2 pcs. of 2" x 2" photo (colored picture with white background)
Applications with incomplete requirements will not be accepted.
Applicants must pass the nationwide examination on May 26, 2018 (Saturday) to be held simultaneously in the Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC) in Pasay City and in the designated Testing Centers of Davao, Iloilo, Baguio, Tacloban and Zamboanga. Successful examinees will undergo panel interview and physical examinations.
Successful applicants will be trained for free. However, there will be no allowance or any form of remuneration during the training period. Food, accommodation, uniforms and transportation will not be provided.
Philippine Air Traffic Management Officer's Salary
An ATC/ATMO Assistant (Job Order) is paid on a daily basis (₱1,425/day for non-rated. ₱1,917/day with facility rating). The starting salary for a Philippine ATMO is at ₱42,000.00 per month (Regular Employee/Plantilla Item Holder) plus about ₱4,000.00 monthly allowance.
Step by step guide on how to become an ATMO or CNSSO in the Philippines. Latest update for Philippine Air Traffic Controllers (ATC) and Air Navigation Service Personnel. Pass the Civil Aviation Officer Candidate Scholarship Program's competitive exam and be a Pinoy Air Traffic Controller or a CNNSO. One of the highest paid jobs in the world.