LET Reviewer in General Education
|LET Reviewer for General Education|
151. Before court litigations are resorted to confrontation minor cases are handled by the.
a. Court of Appeals
b. Regional Trial court
c. Metropolitan court
d. Lupon ng barangay
152. During rainy reason, mosquitoes lay more eggs in stagnant water. Identify the stage when the mosquitoes life is best found in water drums.
153. Water is sold in bottles. The best purifying process is done through:
154. Communication is faster these days because of recent discoveries using:
a. Plastic conductors
b. Sound waves
c. Optic fibers
d. Ultra violet rays
155. Children in upland places are found affected by enlarged goiter. Which of these situations may help this group of children?
a. Add iodized salt to diet
b. Add iron to diet
c. Expose the children to ultraviolet rays
d. Add iodine drops to diet
156. Congressman A: I did not hear your question.
Congress B: What question?
Congressman A: _____ but why?
The right response of Congressman A should be:
a. I’m sorry, Please repeat your question for the second time
b. I’m sorry. I failed to follow you
c. I’m sorry your question was not clear
d. I’m sorry. Let’s stop it
157. In the joint peace talk, the last phase of the ceremony was noted with the:
a. released of carabaos
b. release of balloons
c. firing guns in the air
d. release of write of white pigeon
158. Civil service employees are not allowed to join and organize unions. How many they be allowed?
a. Teacher unions are allowed if duty registered with the Civil Service Commission
b. These are taboo to civil service official
c. Teachers are not allowed to join or organized unions
d. Employees who join unions should be laid off at any given time
159. A boat named Green Peace campaigns strongly against
a. damping of toxic wastes in seas
b. use of fine fish nets for fishing
c. use of dynamite to catch fish
d. damping of dead sailors in seas.
160. A type of larvae injected by a mosquito bite has been observed in Mindoro and Bicol provinces. So a special health program was established to identify patients who normally exhibit
a. protruding eye balls
b. enlarged tonsils
c. enlarge thyroid glands
d. enlarged legs
161. Panelist in the peace talk believed in a declared ceasefire since:
a. both camp went on vacation
b. one camp raised their while flag everyone laid down their arms
c. every laid down their arms
d. bandits regrouped and reinforced field men
162. Ang ating nakayanan ay di dapat natin ____ di ba?
163. Tayo kayong lahat, utos ng kapitan. Ano ang binigkas ng kapitan sa kanyang platoon?
a. tayo na
b. lahat ay tumayo
d. lahat tumayo
164. Man can survive without eating but he cannot stay long without
165. Prices of commodities are affected by world demands. Answer it with:
a. Yes, they are
b. No, it is isn’t
c. Yes, it is
d. No, they are
166. Find b if 2a + 3b = c; is equal to:
a. a-c all over 3
b. 2 a – c all over 3
c. 2a + c all over 3
d. a + c all over 3
167. Organic fertilizers coming from bats found in caves are useful and abundant especially in the canvas under sea is:
c. Camarines Sur
168. In a class of forty, there are ten Protestants, ten Jehovah Witness, and 20 Catholics. How will the schedule on religious instructions be carried out?
a. Ask priest to handle the instructions
b. Organize one class for all the 40 pupils
c. Stagger the religious instruction to accommodate all religious group
d. Assign a teacher to handle religious instructions
169. Children with poor eye sights were advised to improve their nutrition through this were advised to improve their nutrition through this combination of food:
a. pork, bread, potato
b. rice, squash, fish
c. meat, rice, ice cream
d. hamburger, french fries, coke
170. Alin sa mga sumusonod na salita and bumubuo ng pangungusap?
a. pinasa dapat ng guro ang LET upang maging isang ganap na guro
b. LET lang gamitin sa pagiging guro
c. Dapat isang mapasa ang LET bago maging guro
d. Dapat ang guro LET ang pinsa
171. Ang dapat iwagayway ang simbolo ang katayan sapagkat ito’y ___ ng bayan.
172. What was a controversial anti – drug campaign in Manila, which was stopped by a court decision? The:
a. parading of handcuffed drug addicts
b. painting of houses of drug pushers
c. arrest of drug pushers
d. posting of pictures of drug users
173. Violence in crowded squatter areas is affected by:
a. economic sufficiency
b. economic deprivation
c. uncensored TV movies
d. censored TV films
174. Siya ay hinirang na taga-sensus ng bahay-bahay. Ano ang kanyang nalikom?
a. Ang bilang ng tao sa bahay
b. Ang kayamanan ng may-bahay
c. Ang dapat at bilang tungkol sa mga maninirahan sa iba’t ibang ahay
d. ang data at bilang ng mga tao sa isang bayan
175. Most crimes in recently years have been traced to:
a. drug abuse
176. The Philippines products unless upgraded in quality will suffer world competition because of the trade participation under.
177. Give the product of 16 multiplied by 24/8
178. Passing through the corridor, the principal noted is misbehavior. How did she handle the situation?
a. “Why are you here?
b. Leave the place
c. Get out o the place
d. Classes are on-keep quite
179. A village is rationed water everyday. The truck delivers 5 tons to 10 houses daily. How many tons will be rationed in six days?
a. 10 tons
b. 40 tons
c. 20 tons
d. 30 tons
180. In the last election, Senator X garnered 11,900,000 votes. Senator Y only got ½ of Senator X’s votes. What was Senator Y’s votes?
181. The weather bureau recorded a rainfall of 2.2 cm at eight in the morning. It rained the whole evening and the volume read the next morning was 4.8 cm, how much rain fell in the evening?
a. 8.8 cm
b. 4.6 cm
c. 3.6 cm
d. 2.6 cm
182. The value of spiritually can be quantified but it is evident when:
a. One mirror reflects values internalized in humane relationship
b. one feels deeply for another
c. one speaks ill of other
d. one speaks ill of another
183. Mental hygiene is an outlook. People suffering from mental from mental disorder may be __________
a. Mentally and emotionally insecure
b. Drug addicts
c. Social outcast
d. Pathologically affected
184. The absence of hospital facilities contributed to the patient’s
a. Complication of illness
b. Immediate death
c. Successful recovery
d. Complex recovery
185. Filipinos are noted for hospitality. What turns them off when they go aboard and are unwelcome in their limited space? All these are due to the absence of the concept of ____ in America and European families.
a. Maids/helps at home
c. Extended families
d. Elders left to special homes
186. Caves in the Mountain Province were found full of bodies buried with their jewelry. This practice has cultured influence from:
187. Secondary students have some choices in some subjects. These subjects are normally ___ sources.
188. If a = b/5 and 10a = 14, what is b?
189. Mag- ingat sa taong halang ang butika. Ang kahulugan nito ay:
a. madaling mapikon and taong ganon
b. di takot mamatay o makamatay
c. ayaos na atos ang buhay
d. maluha ang sakit ng tao
190. Lack of an circulation and oxygen caused in child to die of:
b. heart failure
191. Lethal injections should be done on a case basis. This infers
a. That lethal injection should be stopped
b. That lethal injection should be done to all
c. That lethal injection should be selective and rational
d. That death penalty can be postponed
192. The stock manipulation scandal to a noted stock:
a. Loss of investment
b. Reduced divided
c. Irregular price ceiling of goods
d. Withdrawal of capital gains
193. In understanding value formation, the approach of analysis should be made in:
a. circular relationship
b. check-list inventory
c. box type relationship
d. star shape relationship
194. Elma Muros dethroned Lydia de Vega as track queen. This means:
a. Lydia shares her throne with Elma
b. Lydia still ranks first
c. Elma follows Lydia in rank
d. Elma defeated Lydia
195. Fish in aquarium all died when a drop of ____ was placed in the water.
196. Ms. Dela Peña counted 4 decades before she delivered her eldest child. How old was she?
197. City ordinance campaign for stray digs is done to reduce cases of:
b. Typhoid fever
198. Si Mayet ay ___ kaya di nakatapos ng kanyang gawin.
199. Every teacher should help create satisfying emotional atmosphere. Every individual’s personality should be respected. What behavior fits the teacher?
a. Allow students to argue
b. Listen to complaints of students
c. Show concern for all learners
d. Limits discussion in class
200. According to this work on Oedipus, what is the nature of a man?
a. that man is political being
b. that man submits his will to forces more powerful than he
c. that man is a social being
d. that man is a thinking being with a free will
Click the download button below to download this practice set with answers in PDF format.
Post a Comment