LET - General Education Reviewer
|LET Reviewer for General Education|
51. “Ang pisngi ni Mary ay kasing pula ng makopa. “ It ay isang halimbawa ng anong uri ng pananalita?
52. Our commitments can develop us or they can destroy us, but either way, they will define use. Choose the line below that has the same meaning
a. We must make full commitment to wordly goals
b. Our commitments need not be planned way ahead
c. Half-hearted commitment is what we need today
d. Our lives are shaped by what we are committed to
53. Workers in the service sector should be trained to act as __________as possible
54. Aling Rosa spent P 91.80 for ingredients and fuel to cook guinatan, She was able to sell what she cooked to 32 customers who paid P 4.50 each. How much did she gain from her enterprise?
55. Sino ang nagsabi ng sumusunod, “Ang hindi magmahal sa sariling wika ay higit pa ang amoy sa malansang isda”?
a. Apolinario Mabini
b. Gregorio del Pilar
c. Marcelo H, del Pilar
d. Jose Rizal
56. Which animal is classified as herbivore?
57. Medical practitioners employ a new technique in examining some internal organs usually in the abdominal region. Name it
58. Which of these does NOT belong to the group?
59. Successful sales person ___________ and understands the needs of the market
a. thoroughly know their products
b. their products are known thoroughly
c. products are thoroughly known
d. know their products thoroughly
60. Our guest of honor was a loquacious speaker. This mean he is ____________
61. A dress marked P 240.0 was put on sale at a 25% discount. Because no one bought it, it sale price was reduced further by 10%. What is the combined percent discount given?
62. Siya ang unang bumuo ng titik ng ating pambansang awit na may pamagat na Himno Nacioanl Filipino?
a. Graciano Lopez Jaena
b. Andres Bonifacio
c. Jose Palma
d. Marcelo H. del Pilar
63. Ilan ang kasalukuyang bilang ng ating alpabeto?
64. The Japanese successful invasion was climaxed by the surrender of the join Filipino-American Forces on May 6, 1942. Where did it happen?
65. Who was the power to declare the existence of a state of war?
a. Senate President
b. Chief Justice
66. A typical social structure which describes a pattern through which relationships at work are ordered is termed
67. Where was Rizal buried after his execution at Bagumbayan?
a. Libingan ng mga Bayani
b. South cemetery
c. Paco cemetery
d. North cemetery
68. Which law states that the price of commodity is determined when the quantity that buyers are willing to buy is the same as the quantity that the sellers want to sell?
b. Supply and demand
c. Diminishing Returns
69. Which property of sound enables us to distinguish between of particular pitch produced by a piano and that of a violin?
70. Archimedes shouted “Eureka!” What did we take this to mean?
71. To what biome do the Philippines belong?
b. Tropical rainforest
d. Dipterocarp forest
72. Which is the theory that emphasizes the adolescence period as the one that has the greatest importance in the development of the adult personality?
73. The volume of box is ___. It is the length is 24 cm and height is 5 cm. What is the width?
a. 5 cm
b. 4 cm
c. 6 cm
d. 8 cm
74. Kailan ginagamit and mga gitling na “maka”? Alin sa mga sumusunod na halimbawa ang tama?
a. Maka-kursilista pala siya
b. Si ate ay tunay na maka – Nora Aunor.
c. Maka-ibayong dagat and gaming panauhin
d. Maka-ibang bansa and tutunguhan niya
75. Children who have exposed too much to TV suffer from usually short___________
b. attention span
76. What are the next three numbers in this sequence?1/6, 1/3, ½, 2/3 …….
a. 7/3, 4, 9/3
b. 5/6, 1, 7/6
c. 5/2, 7, 4/2
d. 5/6, 2/6, 7/3
77. Be sure to fill _______ the forms correctly
78. Name one of the World Heritage Sites of our country
a. Intramuros walled city
b. Batanes Stone House
c. Banawe Rice Terraces
d. Palawan Underground River
79. How much greater is ¾ of 96 than 4/5 of 80?
80. A square has an area of 400 sq. cm . What is its perimeter?
a. 20 cm
b. 80 cm
c. 100 cm
d. 40 cm
81. Three (3) cavans of rice will last a family of 6 members 5 weeks. At this rate, how many weeks will 2 cavans of rice last a family of 4 members?
82. Why are mammals described as warm-blooded animals?
a. Body temperature changes with the environment
b. Blood raises temperature with that of the environment
c. Body remains warm through the day
d. Body temperature does not change with the environment
83. In one senior class 1/3 of the students are honor students. Of these honor students 2/7 are varsity athletes. If they are four athletes in the class, how many students are there in the class?
84. Organisms that eat plants only are called
85. The school cafeteria raised the price of a plate of rice form P8 o P10. If the same rate of increase was applied to a regular order of viand which used to cost P20, how much does an order of viand?
86. Which of these fractions lies between 1/5 and 5/9?
87. “The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want…” is an expression of one’s
b. Blind ignorance
c. Total submission of GOD
d. Love for self
88. Ito ang mga opisyal na wika mula sa panahon ng Republika hanggang sa kasalukuyang. Piliin ito
a. Ingles at Tagalog
b. Ingles at Filipino
c. Ingles at Kastila
d. Filipino at Kastila
89. In 1565 Legaspi concluded a blood compact with the chief of Bohol. Name him
b. Rajah Sulayman
d. Rajah Tupas
90. What is the exact date of Rizal’s birth?
a. June 19, 1862
b. June 19, 1858
c. June 19, 1861
d. June 19, 1860
91. Which of these numbers does NOT belong to the group?
92. I was late for my class yesterday, I blamed it on the
a. Slow traffic
b. Slow traffic always
c. Slow traffic that confused
d. Slow moving traffic
93. A man started painting a wall of 9:00 a.m. an was able to finish painting 3/5 of it at 10:30 a.m. continuing at this rate at what time will he finish painting the wall?
a. 10:45 a.m.
b. 11:30 a.m.
c. 11:45 a.m.
d. 12:15 p.m.
94. According to WHO, where did SARS originate?
a. Hong Kong
95. In a math glass of 14 students, 9 students has an average of 76, while the other 5 students had an average of 90. What is the average of the whole class?
96. Among the developing Asian nations, one of the following is widely promoted to be one of the better solutions to poverty and unemployment. Choose which one
97. A new x-ray technique is now being used to detect tumors and other minute abnormalities. Name it
a. Beam scanner
b. Radiation scanner
98. What do we call the sum of money collected for our use of a road, bridge and highway?
99. Which of these weights is heaviest?
a. 5 pound
b. 2.5 kg
c. 4200 mg
d. 2250 gm
100. Kailan ginagamit ang isang pananalitang patulad?
a. Sa paghahambing ng magkatulad na bagay
b. Sa paghahalintulad ng dalawang kaisipan
c. Sa paghahalintulad ng dalawang diwa
d. Sa paghahambing ng dalawang magkaibang bagay
Click the download button below to download this practice set with answers in PDF format.
Post a Comment